Tuesday September 17, 2019
- Teachers Please send your student of the Month Nominations by Wednesday to Mrs. Rochelle.
- Any junior or senior interested in attending the College Fair at Warner on Thursday, Sept. 19, 2019 needs to sign up by 3 p.m. on Wednesday, 9/18. Students must have a permission to travel on file.
- Grade Sponsors; please submit carnival royalty attendee names to Mrs. Wybrant by Oct. 2
- Students if you come in late or get checked out you MUST ALWAYS go to the HS office and sign in and out.
- Every Tuesday and Thursday Tutoring in Mrs. Broyles after school 3- 4
(No Tutoring Sept 12)
- Flag corp after school Tuesdays and Thursdays 4- 5 (No practice 9/12)
- No Academic Practice Tomorrow. Academic Practice 6-12th grade every Wednesday from 3-4pm
- Homecoming game 9/27 Pink Out game is 10/4
Homecoming t shirts are also on sale orders due 9/20; PINK OUT t-shirts on sale now orders due 9/25 Pick up forms from Mrs. Francis/Mrs. White or HS office
- Today, JH/V Softball will face Warner @ 4:30
- Today, 1st JH Academic Meet @ Morris. Leave right after school
- Tomorrow, Sports pictures @ 11:30
- Thurs., JH/V Softball will face Canadian @ 4:30
- Thurs., JH Football will face Central Sallisaw @ 6:00
- Friday, No School
- Friday, HS Football will face Colcord @ 7:00
- Sept. 23, JH/V Softball will travel to Mounds @ 4:30
- Sept 24th - Troop Support meeting during both lunches in Mrs. Broyles
- Sept. 25, SWAT Meeting both lunches
- Sept. 26, V/JV Softball will travel to Locust Grove @ 4:30
- Sept. 27, Flag Corp Meeting @ 4:00 pm Mrs. Broyles Room
- Sept 27, HS Football will face Hulbert @ 7:00
- Oct. 1, School and Senior Pics
- Oct. 24, Fall Carnival Old gym from 5:00-8:00 pm
Hot: Chicken Tender Wrap, Refried Beans, Salad Bar, Fruit, Milk
Cold: Caesar Salad w/ Turkey, Croutons, Crackers, Salad Bar, Fruit, Milk
Breakfast Tomorrow: PB & Strawberry Jelly on Graham Crackers, Fruit, Juice, Milk
Please email Gloria # Cold boxes wanted for 1st Hour!