Wednesday January 15, 2020
- Congratulations January Student of the Month:
JH: Katie Holt & Luke Brewer
HS: Bailey Webb & Jon White
- A huge shout out to S.W.A.T again for stepping up and being part of our Farm to School Team! Another excellent job serving sample of the Three Sisters Stew for all the students. S.W.A.T. Members are leaders by example, showing what true Team Members are. Thank you S.W.A.T.
- Students 10-12 Grade who are interested in applying for ICTC for the 2020-2021 School year, applications are now available. Please see Mrs. Guinn. Interviews will take place Jan. 27th.
- 7th grade needs to bring their Christmas lights to Mrs. Bobbitt or Mrs. Dupree.
- NHS Recyclers, please release them at 8:15 & 1:15
Wednesday: Bobby Jackson and Madison Barnett
Thursday: Angelina Thomas, Dalton Turner and Brooklyn Spencer
Friday: Destiny fisher and Travis Hollis
- Thurs: NHS Meeting @ Lunch Mrs. Wybrants Room
- Thurs.: Troop Support Meeting both lunches Mrs. Broyles Room
- Thurs.: 5th-8th Basketball will face Warner @ 5:00
- Friday: HS Basketball will travel to Warner @ 6:30
- Sat.: Football Banquet @ 6:00
- Mon.: Martin Luther King Jr Day - No School
- Jan. 22:SWAT Meeting Both Lunches
- Jan. 23-25: HS Basketball will travel to Mounds Tournament times TBA
- Jan. 27: 5th-8th Basketball will travel to Mounds @ 5:00
- Jan. 28: HS Basketball will face Mounds @ 6:30
- Jan. 30: ASVAB for all Seniors and Juniors @ 8am in the New Gym
- Jan. 31: HS Basketball will travel to Haskell @ 6:30
- **Feb. 14: Junior High Formal will be on Friday, February 14th at 6 PM in the cafeteria. The students must be eligible to attend. Tickets will be on sale starting tomorrow with Mrs. Dupree or Mrs. Bobbitt. Pre-sold tickets are $10.00 per person or $15.00 at the door. Event is for 6-8th grade only.
- Feb. 18: Ms. Bobbitt is taking JOM Juniors and Seniors to the College & Career Soar Conference. 1st Seven JOM Students to sign up can go. Sign up with Ms. Bobbitt.
- Feb. 27: ASVAB score interpretation and career exploration @ 8am. Location TBD
Hot: Steak Fingers, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Roll, Salad Bar, Fruit, Milk
Cold: Chef Salad w/ Ham, Salad Bar, Fruit, Milk
Breakfast Tomorrow: Biscuit and Gravy, Little Smokies, Fruit, Juice, Milk