Wednesday September 26, 2018
- Please use the proper bins for disposal of paper, aluminum cans, plastic bottles and cardboard. Cardboard recycling right now is found in the middle school. Please empty drink cans and bottles in the sinks or fountains. Do not place liquid into the recycle bins. Thanks for cleaning up our earth
- IMPORTANT: Thursday, 21st Century Grant Advisory Board Meeting starts at 3:15 in Ms. Roberts’ room HS - 110.
- Congratulations September Student of the Month:
JH – Mason Plunk and Kelsi Kilgore
HS – Rayce Ross and Sarah Messer
- Any concurrent student at TCC needs to see Mrs. Guinn ASAP regarding tuition waivers.
- Today, SWAT Meeting both lunches
- Today, Money due for Krispy Kreme Donuts, Delivered Thursday
- Tomorrow, Stuco meeting during HS lunch in Keese's room. We will vote for officers and representatives, as well as finalize homecoming events.
- Tomorrow, 9th grade class meeting during 1st hour. Very brief meeting; please turn in beef jerky money and unsold beef jerky and pay class dues
- Friday, HS Football travels to Talihina @ 7:00
- Oct. 1 & 2, No School – Teacher In Service
- Oct. 3, Sophomore Dues $20, pay to sponsor
- Oct. 5, Senior Class dues turned in
- Oct. 7, Juniors must have their past due amounts and this year's $10 dues paid. Please bring the money to either sponsor.
- Oct. 10, PSAT 11/NMSQT will be given on Wednesday, for any interested 11th grade students. This is the National Merit Scholarship Qualifying test. The test fee is $16 and there are 10 seats available to the first 10 students to pay the test fee. Sign-up sheet Mrs. Guinns office
- Retaking ALL Fall Sports pictures at 11:30
- Oct. 16, 9th graders class dues of $10 are due. This includes if you still owe $10 from last year too.
- Oct. 16, Troop Support meeting both lunches
- Oct. 19, 8th grade class dues of $7, please pay
- Oct. 25, Fall Carnival 5:00 – 8:30
- Nov. 15, Free Flu shots to Students and Staff
Hot: Chicken Fried Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Roll, Fruit, Salad Bar, Milk
Cold: Chef Salad w/ Chicken, Croutons, Crackers, Salad Bar, Fruit, Milk
Breakfast Tomorrow: Welch’s Uncrustable, Fruit, Juice, Milk
Teachers: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org the # of cold boxes for your class.