Friday November 8, 2019
- Math Tutoring Tuesday and Thursday from 3-4 in Mrs. Broyles
- Academic Practice every Wednesday from 3-4
- Mock Trial will be on Tuesdays, 3-5 p.m. in Mrs. T. Roberts' classroom.
- Our School Drum Line is looking for new members!!! Please stop by the HS Office and sign up.
- It is time again to sign up for the Angel Tree. Please let Diann know if you have students that need a sign-up sheet.
- 8th through 10th grades students need to remember to sign up for Oklahoma's Promise. Forms and eligibility guidelines are in Mrs. Guinn's office.
- Any Juniors or Seniors interested in concurrent enrollment for the Spring 2020 semester, need to see Mrs. Guinn.
- NHS Members, T-Shirt Money and dues are due now, Please pay; NHS members who want to adopt an angel to stop by and select their angel asap.
- Any 9-12 Grader interested in Archery please see Coach Cox.
- The Science Fair will be in the old gym, set up is Thursday, Dec 5th. Judging that afternoon, viewing and pick up on Friday. Banquet tables will be used, if students have an experiment that may spill, or overflow please set up on the sides and they must have a tarp to place under the experiment. Students are responsible for the tarp and you as the teacher are responsible for making sure they bring one, per Mr. Walker. Science Fair forms from Jenna will be sent in a separate email. Happy experimenting.
- NHS Recyclers, please release them at 8:15 & 1:15
Friday: Hayley Bobbitt, Libbie Tramel and Cole Stephenson
- Cookie Cakes are now $5, See Mrs. Wybrant or an NHS Member
- Today, Veteran’s Day Assembly @ 1:15
- Mon, Elem/JH BBall 3rd-8th Grade face Okay @ 12:00
- Tues, School and Senior Panel Retake Pictures @ 8:10
- Wed, SWAT Meeting Both lunches
- Fri, Free Flu Shots for students, pick up authorization forms in the HS or Elem Office. You must have an authorization form to get the flu shot.
- Nov. 18, JH BBall 5th-8th will travel to Summit Christian @ 5pm
- Nov. 19, JH BBall 5th-8th will face Haskell @ 5pm
- Dec. 12, Basketball Homecoming Dance 9th-12th grade – more info to come
- Dec. 17, STUCO Blood Drive – more info to come
Hot: Hamburger w/ Cheese, French Fries, Salad Bar, Fruit, Milk
Cold: Chicken Fajita Salad, Salad Bar, Fruit, Milk
Breakfast Tomorrow: , Fruit, Juice, Milk
Please email Gloria # Cold boxes wanted for 1st Hour!