TuesTuesday March 12, 2019
- Seniors who want to decorate their graduation caps need to turn in the design to Mrs. Guinn for approval to no later than Friday, April 5th. Once design is approved, students will receive their cap and will need to return it back in no later than Friday, April 19th.
- Seniors, please turn in your pictures for the senior slide show to Mrs. Guinn by Friday, March 29th. You need a baby picture, early childhood picture, elementary picture, middle school picture and a senior picture. Hard copy pictures will be returned as soon as scanned or you may email digital pictures to email@example.com.
- Students attending Prom: You must be eligible by this Thursday when the eligibility is printed by the office. If you are not eligible you cannot attend Prom.
- The talent show is fast approaching....Be thinking about your talent! Remember it can be serious or funny! Talent show date is April 24th beginning around 12:30. Sign-ups will be announced soon.
- Tues, HS Soccer will face Heavener @ 5:00
- Wednesday, Baseball, Track, and Soccer Team pics @ 1:00
- Wednesday, Swat Meeting both lunches
- Thurs, HS Baseball will face Midway/Arkoma @ 2:00/6:00
- Thurs./Fri, HS Soccer Wagoner Tournament times TBA
- Friday, No School – Have a wonderful Spring Break!!
- March 26, JH/HS Soccer will face Atoka @ 5:30/6:30
- March 27, Swat Meeting both lunches
- March 27, Trap Shoot travels to Prue HS times TBA
- March 29, Please return your peach pageant applications and dues to Liz Brewer in the admin building. If anyone is still interested in participating there is still time to submit the application.
- April 15, NHS Banquet at StoneMill BBQ in Broken Arrow, Sign up Mrs. Wybrant April 1
Hot: Salisbury Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Roll, Salad Bar, Fruit, Milk
Cold: Mexican Layered Salad, Chips, Salad Bar, Fruit, Milk
Breakfast Tomorrow: Croissant and Sausage Sandwich, Fruit, Juice, Milk